Monday, March 1, 2010

Diesel Femme vs Barbie

Ah, really? What happens when a bisexual Diesel Femme goes against a
plastic Barbie coyote ugly chick. Well, in my case what happens is we
end up with me just irritated! I don't get it, so lets start out
with I was on the prowl for some boy this weekend. I was in the mood
for some harmless fun. Instead I run into a Coyote Barbie, who won't
play with me but doesn't let her boy and I flirt harmlessly either?
Really what gives? This chick was hot, I'll be the first to admit it
but I could tell that she was plastic, not that I would call that bad,
but I think for all of cosmetic enhancements she wasn't happy with
herself. I gleaned this from our conversation as we drank. It didn't
take her long to force her way into the center of attention. I love
my fair share of bar top dancing, but if you run off down the bar
dancing and your partner flirts with me, well I'm not shutting that
down. I'm not hot, but then again I don't care. I'm cute, I'm a dyke
and I really can sport my persona with some confidence. I've been in
a confidence rut as of late, but I guess it is true. Sexiness is 90%
confidence. While I wish I was hotter, I wouldn't want to be anyone but
me. Too bad, that girl is hurting her relationship with her apparent
self perception issues. Just sometimes its nice to get an ego boost
without the drama. Just sometimes, a little bi buys you more drama
than you thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment